Wellbeing Essentials For Dogs
Suitable for all diets, it will enhance commercial pet food through the abundance of natural wholefoods, providing a bioavailable boost to their diet, increased vitality and anti-inflammatory. And it is delicious! To dogs : )
- 20 delicious and natural fresh wholefoods and super foods.
- It's packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, phytonutrients and pre and probiotics, all from premium human food ingredients.
- Again there are no nasties, no numbers, & natural antioxidant (vitamin e) to keep it fresh.
- And if you currently feed a commercial pet food, then adding this is like giving your dog an insurance policy for the future.
- It's fresh and real, and helps to expand the nutrition that your dog has to draw upon for long term health and wellbeing.
- Designed to be delicious, and easy to use – just sprinkle onto your dog's food, cooked or raw or commercial.
50 grams provides around 50 serves for a 5 kilo dog and is great for the small to medium dog home. 20+ natural whole foods selected to provide the micro-nutrients that are frequently missing in homemade dog food. Designed to ensure the right balance of minerals for your dog's needs and packed with super foods to boost their antioxidants for long term health, Wellbeing Essentials is the nutritional bridge in your fridge.
Small to medium dogs: 1-2 teaspoons
Medium to large dogs: 1-2 desert spoons
Large dogs: 1-2 tablespoons
Ingredients:- Ground Flaxseed, dehydrated organic lamb liver, calcium hydroxyapatite, lecithin, brewers yeast, wheat germ, ground sunflower kernels, brazil kernels, almonds, sesame seeds, pepitas, inulin, calcium carbonate, cold filtered rice bran oil, kelp, Reishi mushroom powder, bilberry, dried parsley, Celtic sea salt, barley grass, spirulina, natural tocopherols (vitamin E).
Made in Australia by Wellbeing Wholefoods Pty Ltd from (mostly) local and (some) imported ingredients.
More From This Category